What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the computer to get access to specific web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use the PC, they can also be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are used by this website?
The application we use to collect and analyze all information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ y https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
This application was developed by Google, which provides us the analysis service for our audience. This company may use this data to improve its services and to offer services to other companies. You can see other uses from the links provided.
Cookies analysis: these are well treated by us or by others. It allows to quantify the number of users and to do the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service offered. It’s analyzed the users’ browsing on our website in order to improve the products or services that we offer.
This tool does not collect the data of user names or surnames or mailing address from where they connect. The information obtained is related with the number of pages visited, the language, the social network, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the type of operator or terminal from where the visit is done.
We use these information to improve the website, o identify new needs and study all the necessary updates for our users.
How to disable the cookies?
By setting your browser options installed on your computer you can install, block or delete the cookies on your PC.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options-> Privacy -> Settings.
- For more information, see the Microsoft Support or your browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> User settings.
- For more information, refer to the Mozilla support or your browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- For more information, please refer to the Google support or your browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
- For more information, refer to Apple support or your browser’s Help.
What if your cookies are disabled?
Some features of the services are disabled, for example, are identified, receive the information for their position or viewing some videos.